Evolve Vacation Rental Network
- Engelsk, Fransk, Tysk, Spansk
Rygning ikke tilladt
Kæledyr ikke tilladt
Minimumsalder for den primære lejer:25
Maks. antal gæster:21
13 of us stayed for two nights. Lots of beds. Bedrooms were good but no side tables or dressers. Kitchen was good size. It was clean with lots of dishes which we appreciated!
Three stories with lots of stairs but gave us space to spread out.
Nice house- very pricey for what you get
The property was nice and in a great location.
- All of the bathrooms are updated and very nice
- Plenty of pillows and linens
- If you are sleeping in the rooms that face Natoma Street there is A LOT of traffic noise (bring earplugs).
- The bottom level beds were horrible, uncomfortable & really noisy. Friends said the bunk beds were also very uncomfortable.
- There are A LOT of stairs which was not good for the two toddlers we had or our elderly parents that visited. One out of town guest tripped on the two stairs from the kitchen to family room and twisted his ankle :-(
- Dirty Floors. We were walking around barefoot since it was 100+ degrees in Folsom and at the end of the day our feet were black just from walking around inside.
- It was nice to have a refrigerator in the garage as well as the one on the middle level.
- The A/C needs to be balanced - level 3 very hot, level 2 okay & level 1 freezing.
- Would have been nice to have chairs on the deck to sit outside. - we brought our camping chairs.
- The propane tank for the BBQ was empty when we arrived but thankfully there was another one downstairs in the garage.
- Kitchen has quite a few cabinets with an assortment of dishes and pots and pans - don't count on anything matching or finding a cookie sheet.
- It's a short walk to the lake, but the tiny lake views are from mid level bathroom or top level.
- There is a strong gas smell when you turn on the oven. The owners should check this out.
- Conflicting info from onsite info and vrbo whether we leave linens on the floor or in pile on the floor.
- Some things don't seem like they may be up to code like the light switches that are behind a stair rail and the deck seems really bouncy.
- Overall we had great time. It was a nice large home that can sleep about 15 people.
Debbie, the homeowner would like to pass along the following message:
"Thank you for booking with us, and I'm glad I was able to accommodate you earlier than the check-in time at no additional cost. Also, thank you for all your feedback. I will fix the switch and replace the mattresses on the ground floor. I believe the noise from the street is due to a window being open, as I routinely stay at the property and it is well insulated. The AC units are new, and sometimes the guests change the temperature. The kitchen range is also new, and if someone turns the knob without the spark, then the gas will leak. I have a professional cleaning crew that cleans the entire house after each rental, and I encourage all guests to contact me if anything is not ready for your arrival. If that was the case, I would have attempted to get a professional cleaning service there ASAP. Thank you again for your feedback!"
Best, the Evolve Team
Friends Gather to Celebrate
We rented this property for 5 couples who’ve known each other for 30 years to celebrate a milestone birthday. The bedrooms and baths were more than comfortable. We had 25 people visit for a big Italian feast for which we had a chef come in and do a cooking class in that big kitchen. The stove!!!! The room to cook!! What a treat. The deck served as a perfect dining room for 20 people and later it was the perfect view for a full moon. The turkeys and jack rabbits and coyotes were visible on the hill everyday and one of our guests insists that there was a bald eagle. We are truly blessed with the memories of this great gathering property.
It was the perfect property for our large family. It was a little further away from the wedding and reception than it looked on the map, but with Sacramento traffic everything takes a little longer. It was wonderful for us all to bein one place. Thank you.
Wonderful wedding venue!
This property was perfect! It was spacious, clean, and had all the amenities needed. We hosted my family there for our wedding. The house easily slept our group of 20 comfortably. If you are looking for a great place to host any type of celebration, this is it! Close to everything in town and Folsom lake is across the street! Benny the property contact person was helpful, kind, and attentive. We will be using this home again for our family reunion.