100% refunderes, hvis der afbestilles senest 60 dage inden ankomstdato.
Absolutely love how close this flat was to the tube and bus stops! Cozy and worked great with this family of five! The view was amazing! The property manager Jane was the sweetest ever with checking in and out.
Great Location, Frustrating Apartment in Need of Repairs
1. The refrigerator door is seriously broken. Such an important appliance ought to be working properly. Yours is not functional. The broken door is too heavy for my wife and two nieces to open and shut. Frost is covering the back of the unit. We know you are aware of the problem but are not taking any measures to fix it as you continue to book more reservations.
2. Your last minute demand for an ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE in cash before turning over the keys is unusual in the industry, unethical and verges on extortion. If you have a cleaning fee, it should be included in rent and not charged at the last minute. Further, expecting us to then sign a document that says we are responsible for leaving the place as we found it, “clean and tidy”, is outrageous after just billing us an additional 50 pounds. Had we not noted the broken door prior to signing that document, you very well may have tried to keep our damage deposit.
3. Several lights are out in the unit: two in the chandelier above the dinner table, one light in the main bedroom chandelier and all ceiling lights in the twin bedroom.
4. The towels are rougher than sandpaper and barely usable. Further, there are no face towels We understand this is because you don’t like replacing them after every visitor who may have soiled them. How much does a face towel cost as a portion of the rent you charge? I don't expect to spend my vacation shopping for face towels.
5. The “antique" fan in the living room sounds like a cement mixer, the on/off knob is broen. A simple new tower fan can be purchased for less than 30 pounds.
6. Your “refundable damage deposit" is too high as compared to other vacation rentals we have experienced.
7. Finally, we understand from one of your neighbors that you are not allowed to do short term VRBO “vacation rentals” in this building. So we could very well have been thrown out because of your alleged breaking building covenants.
We spent hours and hours shopping for a nice vacation rental and chose yours because of good reviews and its location, despite a rental price much higher than comparable units. If we are going to pay top dollar, we should be treated respectfully with a fully functional apartment, at least middle grade towels, a working refrigerator, lights that work and no last minute demands for additional money for cleaning.
It saddens me to leave a bad review, but its past time get your place in order.
Bill Spencer and Family
I would have to say that this could not have been a better place to stay in London. The views of the Tower of London and tower bridge from all rooms was amazing as was the location. Metro station for the circle line was 5 minutes away. Also great restaurants right in the building. We brought our two teenage grandsons and we were so comfortable. It could not have been a nicer place to stay for us!
Thank you Martin!
Mike and Linda
Dear Mike, Linda and Family
We are delighted that you found our apartment to be comfortable, well located and that you enjoyed the very special views. We take pride in making sure our guests have a wonderful experience of London and all it has to offer. Our housekeeper Jane also knows how important it is for guests to return to a clean and relaxing environment after a day spent sight seeing.
We thank you for your kind remarks and look forward to welcoming you back to London in the near future
Great location, what a view!
Thank you to Martin and his property manager for our excellent stay at his Tower Hill apartment. The location is really exceptional and that view is for real! Less than a block from the Tower Hill tube stop makes getting around London so easy! The apartment was well appointed, the beds comfy and the communication excellent. Our family of 5 adults were extremely please with this choice!
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind comments. We are keen to make sure that our guests make the most of our unique location and have a comfortable and stylish place to escape to after a hectic day sight seeing. Jane also does her best to ensure standards are maintained and guests have everything they need
Location, location, location
Everything you need
Jane met us at the apartment on our first day to let us in, she showed us how things worked in the apartment and answered all of the questions that we had, putting our minds at ease. She went to the market for a few staple items that we might need during our stay. Jane was also available throughout our stay if we needed anything else.
This apartment has an amazing view from the windows in both bedrooms as well as the living room. It is the perfect size for four and it can easily accommodate six. It is a well appointed apartment, that has most of what you will need. We did have an inconvenience, the coffee maker did not work properly(or we did not know how to work it) so we boiled water in the teapot and poured the water over the coffee in the filter and that is how we made coffee.
The apartment is located in an area that is near many restaurants and transportation stations. We especially enjoyed the train, it was a nice way to see different neighborhoods in London. A car is not necessary, we walked or used public transportation.(We purchased the Oyster Card and had it sent to our homes prior to our trip) If you do need to rent a car remember that this apartment is within the Congestion Charge Area.
This was my first visit to London and I did not know what to expect, but this was the perfect place to stay.
I(we) want to thank both Martin and Jane for making our stay a great one, we will be back to explore their wonderful city that is rich in history.