Condo, 2 soveværelser + sovesofa (r), 2 badeværelser, (sovepladser 5)
Pool / spa
Rygning ikke tilladt
Kæledyr ikke tilladt
Minimumsalder for den primære lejer:25
Maks. antal gæster:5
100% refunderes, hvis der afbestilles senest 60 dage inden ankomstdato.
Little slice of heaven
This sweet villa is even better than what you see on the web listing, and that is indeed rare. The outdoor porch is HUGE, pool access easier than imaginable, and sleeping to the sounds of waves crashing every night was just perfect. (Beds and pillows were sooo comfy as well!). I brought my parents here for their first time in Mexico, and it couldn’t have been easier. For a Christmas present we had 3 humpback whales breaching non-stop for several minutes right out front! I’m a believer.
Dacia, We are thrilled you had a good visit! We so glad you enjoyed the beauty of our home and do home you’ll stay with us again!
Muchas gracias! Diane
The location of the condo is perfect. Quiet and beautiful on the beach but an easy walk to town. Diane had stocked everything you can think of in her condo to make your vacation easy and enjoyable. Every kitchen appliance, condiments, games, beach stuff...You name it and you’ll find it! Thanks Diane!
Helen, So happy you enjoyed your stay! We want our guests to have a relaxing, no stress holiday. That’s what Cabo is all about; that’s why we try to have everything there for you so all you have to do is enjoy the beauty of the Baja! We look forward to seeing you again! Diane
Gem in Los Cabos!
This was our first time traveling to Los Cabos with our family (husband, wife and three teenagers) and we chose Diane’s condo because of the location, amenities and convenience. We were so happy to have found this place! You feel so calm, so relaxed here. The sound of the huge waves all night is amazing! Lots of stars at night. You have the beach all to yourself most of the time. The place is just like you see in the pictures but you have to be here to actually feel how beautiful it is. The pool is steps away from condo and the neighbors are so considerate of noise. Access to Palmilla (swimming beach and kayaking) was 10 minutes by car. Diane also provides a thorough list of dining, shopping, tourist activities and we were not disappointed.
The art walk was so cool, lots of amazing artists. None of us wanted to return to the States! Thank you so much Diane!
Your kind words fill my heart! This is exactly what we want our home to be! So glad you and your family enjoyed yourselves. Please come back soon! Diane
Everything we were hoping for and then some
There are so many great reviews about this condo that its hard to find anything additional to say. Of course, everyone has their own preferences what they want to get out of a vacation, what is important to one family may not be relevant to another.
This is why we loved this place and put it at the top of places we have stayed at all over the world over the last 30 years:
- The sound of the waves.... 24/7... so soothing
- Ground floor with direct access to pool
- Huge shaded porch area, perfect for breakfast and afternoon book reading, and evening drinks
- Very quiet pool area (at least when we were there) never an issue finding a place to sit, and if you like peace and quiet, its perfect
- Felt very safe, all grounds people were very friendly and the whole place is in immaculate shape
- The beach is enormous, and very very clean. Only bummer is that the waves are so big that almost no one is swimming in the ocean right at the hotel. I did and was fine, but you have to know how to avoid the huge waves break on top of you, you will get injured.
- If you walk 10 minutes down the beach the waves are smaller and its fine to swim
- There are Uber's everywhere and we went to 3 different public beaches that were the cleanest and most beautifully organized we have ever seen in the US or Europe of Asia, absolutely beautiful and with tons of great snorkeling.
- The bedrooms and bathrooms are large, the kitchen area and living room small comparatively speaking, but very functional.
- The kitchen is equipped with a fantastic arsenal of machines. High end mixer (good for Pina Colada), wonderful ancient orange squeezer (you buy $5 worth of 20 pounds of oranges and make the best breakfast orange you have ever had every morning), dish washer of course, all the pots and pans and utensils you need for any type of meal, we really like to make our own breakfast and either lunch or dinner at home and this place made that very easy
- The best thing with VRBO and this place is that it is fully stocked with all the basics you need in the kitchen. No need to run out and by salt and pepper... all you do is leave a 6 pack of beer in the fridge when you leave for the next guest, and replace any staple you may have used up. It is SO nice to just have all the basics in place - can't even begin to compare to a hotel with kitchen that has nothing
- The views from the bedrooms towards the pool and ocean are amazing
Wow! Your comments mean so much to us! This is our home and we love sharing it.We work hard to ensure your vacation is stress-free so you can enjoy the beauty that surrounds you. We hope you’ll visit again soon! Diane
Beautiful property and relaxing time - Perfect vacation getaway!
This is our tenth trip to San Jose del Cabo but our first time outside of an all inclusive resort. Loved it!! This is the way to visit San Jose and we are planning to re-book. The Condo unit has every convenience and is nicely appointed. We enjoyed every minute of it and loved being in a corner unit with a huge terrace! Many happy relaxing times on the lounge!!
We’re so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again! Diane
Another great visit!
We've just returned from our second stay in one of Diane's condos. Three couples travelled to San Jose and we had both Diane's two bedroom and one bedroom condos booked for the first week of December. Both units are extremely well equipped with everything that you need for a stress free holiday. Diane is an absolute pleasure to communicate with and always responds promptly. Her little book of favorite places to see, restaurants to eat in, and general activities to participate in was so helpful and we experienced some excellent local restaurants based on her recommendations. We definitely plan to return to this gem of a property. It can't be beat.
Karen, We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We love sharing our home and do hope you’ll stay with us again! Diane
ATV'er til leje i nærheden. Marina tæt på hval sightseeing-udflugter, solnedgangskrydstogter og verdens bedste fiskeri! San Jose har helt nye cykelstier gennem byen! Der er nu så meget at gøre i Cabo eller ikke gøre noget og nyde varmen og solskin!