Condo, 1 soveværelse + sovesofa (r), 1 Bath, (2-8 sovepladser)
Hvis opholdet afbestilles efter betalingen er foretaget, refunderes betalingen ikke.
Great location but terrible beds
Interesting property. The kitchen and bathroom were both updated and new. The sofa bed and king bed both need to be replaced. Better window coverings would be nice as well. The location of condo is great. My daughter loved the pool and we absolutely loved the screened in outdoor porch. I would stay again if I knew all the beds were replaced!
beautiful, clean, relaxing
perfect vacation. will stay again
Great family gathering place . Very kid friendly!
The pool is great for young kids .. mattresses need to be replaced with new..
Clean , good location
Very pleasant stay
We enjoyed our stay very much. Loved the screened in porch! Condo is very clean and remodeled very nicely. The only complaint we would have, is the mattress is very soft. Kitchen is equipped with basic cooking utensils. Great appliances to cook on. Pool and hot tub area is very clean and more than enough chairs around the patio. We will book this condo again next time we are in the area. These condos would be great for multiple families traveling together or an extended family.
Keep searching. Zero value.
I bet this place looked great when its renovations were completed in 2007. I'm guessing that's when the pictures were taken, too. I will give credit to Sarah being very friendly over email and on the phone, but keep searching.
With this place having a for sale sign in the yard ($1.5M!!!) and a completely overgrown yard/garden, the initial impression it made when we pulled up was bad. Once we got inside and lived in it for 3 days, it was worse.
+ Comfortable bed
+ Very walkable to Douglas shops/restaurants & Saugatuck
- The dishwasher isn't attached to anything and falls all over you if you pull out the racks, which is something one commonly does with dishwashers.
- There are light bulbs out in every room.
- Kitchen cabinets had no handles & wreck your hands opening them
- There is zero space for luggage in the bedroom because there's an enormous, heavy, arched-top, empty trunk serving no purpose there.
- The WiFi never worked at all while we were there, and LTE service was slow on all of our devices (we have AT&T phones, a T-Mobile iPad and a Verizon work phone...all were bad in this town), so having no WiFi meant we couldn't stream music or watch Netflix. Owners "adjusted" (i.e., looked at/moved an inch) the booster that takes a signal from 100' away in the adjacent cabin and tries to boost it into a huge old house. Doesn't work, needless to say.
- Half the jets in the hot tub don't work, and the display is broken, so you just have to hit buttons until things happen. We couldn't ever get in the pool because it's small and other guests used it all day every day.
- We brought a bunch of food to cook (because it had a beautiful kitchen in the pictures, and we love to cook), but there were 4 plastic spatulas and three dollar store steak knives as for kitchen utensils. No joke. Yes, there are pots and pans and dishes, but seriously unusable if you do anything other than microwave something. Plus the kitchen was dirty. Being that guests have to clean the unit themselves (and do all the laundering of towels and sheets while still checking out by 10am!), it appears that previous tenants weren't terribly contentious about cleaning. I left it cleaner than I found it because I have some courtesy.
As the cherry on top, it was way too costly per night. This is clearly a high maintenance money pit for the owners. We extended our stay in Douglas another night but stayed at another property that was half the cost and much more enjoyable.